Student Complaints

You can learn how to submit a complaint to the University of New Orleans in the UNO Student Handbook

As noted in the University catalog, academic appeals are submitted to the Registrar’s office by completing an Appeals Form.

If your issue isn’t addressed by the University of New Orleans, you may file a complaint about the University of New Orleans with your state of residence.

If your state is currently a member of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA), you can appeal your case to the Louisiana Board of Regents .

Many states ask that you submit a complaint at the university you attend before submitting a complaint through their agency. If your state is not a member of SARA-NC, you can find more information about the complaint process in your state below.